Microsoft Outlook, one of the best email clients in the world, offers users multiple features for comprehensive organization and personal data management. Some of the features such as calendar, appointment scheduler and many others can offer ways to organize contacts, data and mails. There is also a web browser as well as an email software.
Users of the email client will be able to work offline on many of these features. But, for syncing appointments in the calendar with friends, colleagues or family, or for sending and receiving email messages, Microsoft Outlook needs to log onto the Internet through a server. In case Microsoft outlook cannot start, you may require checking your Internet connection or you can also try manually connecting. First, check your Internet Connection by following the below provided steps.
- You need to launch the browser. You can use the feature for going through the Internet and enter a URL in the navigation bar. Now, if you are able to load pages, you can move on to the Section II. In case you are not able to load any content, you can move on to the next step.
- After that, you can disconnect your modem or router from your system. You need to unplug the modem or router for turning it off.
- Reboot your system by clicking on the Start button and then clicking on Restart. Let it restart normally.
- You need to reconnect your modem or router to your system and then turn it back on. After that, you can launch your Internet browser and try loading pages.
- Launch Outlook by clicking on Start and then clicking on the Outlook icon. In case you still receive an error message that Microsoft Outlook cannot start or establish a connection to the server, proceed to the next section.
Manually connect to the server in the email client
- First, you need to launch Microsoft Outlook by clicking on Start and then clicking on the shortcut icon.
- You need to click on File in the top menu bar and then click on Connect to… (It is followed by whichever user name you are trying to send/ receive email messages.) The email program will then attempt reestablishing a connection to the server.
- You can send a test email to your own account after that.
Above steps should resolve the issue concerning to the error – Outlook Connection to Server Cannot be Established. Contact our tech support desk for any further assistance with the steps.